VesselOpsPro™ covers all areas of your QHSE processes, managing all aspects of operations to keep your vessels moving safely. Put your mind at ease knowing that your vessels will meet maritime, oil and gas and safety standards, while minimizing the administrative load on ship operators and seagoing staff.
• Optimization of vessel maintenance management.
• Central management of your fleetwide equipment and maintenance jobs.
• Provide all information for powerful, fleetwide management reporting via VesselOpsPro™ Analyzer.
• Easy-to-use common user interface between ship and shore, improving communication.
• Prepare and document all planned and unplanned maintenance tasks.
• Define and schedule counter-/calendar-based and condition-based tasks.
• Categorize jobs and elements according to relevant criteria, such as critical, safety relevant, class relevant or origin
• Keep an automatic update of stock counts in consideration of spare parts consumed for maintenance tasks
• Keep lifecycle records of each equipment
• Defect management
• Exchange equipment for maintenance and overhaul without losing relevant information
• Have central task lists for onboard engineers and technical office staff
• Integrate with other VesselOpsPro™ software modules
• DNV GL's implementation team with extensive ship management expertise
VesselOpsPro™ permits shipowners and administrators to plan, perform and record vessel upkeep at interims agreeing to Class and maker requirements. The goal is to guarantee protected and dependable vessel operations, including ship equipment, and consistence compliance with all relevant regulatory guidelines. There are various methods for accomplishing this, contingent upon the size and shipping organization and the sorts of vessels in its fleet. In all cases, an efficient way to deal with ship support based on hazard evaluation, starts with the foundation of a total database solution managing the hardware, engines and fittings.
An arranged upkeep process on ships is required by the International Safety Management Code (ISM). VesselOpsPro™ not just helps meet the security and goals defined in the ISM Code, it is also an investment in the advantages and improvement of their ship’s management.